What We do
The main activities of Harvest Ethiopian Mission are:
- Help churches to fulfill their internal and external responsibilities.
- Distribute Bibles to Churches where the demand is very high.
- Train church leaders & local missionaries (Disciples makers) in rural areas.
- Support churches to construct modest places of worship.
- Provide financial support to key role players in Harvest Ethiopian Mission.
- Provide partial scholarships support to pastors who have no formal biblical training.
- Provide school supplies to children from low-income families within the local churches.
- Provide limited humanitarian support as needs arise.
- Teach good governance within churches and motivate participation in environmental care.
Who We Are
What we do originates from our relationship with Christ.
We do what we do in obedience to the Lord of the Harvest knowing the cost of obedience and the risk it requires.
We do what we do passion out of compassion for those who are harassed and helpless.
To see that every person has an opportunity to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To help churches to fulfill their internal and external responsibilities.
Our prayer is that believers in Jesus Christ from many denominations, will embrace this vision and do their part.
Our Central Focus
To equip leaders and local missionaries selected by their churches to multiply Christ-like disciples.
We endeavor to be authentic, accountable and truthful in words and action.
What We Believe
We believe In:
- God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth,
- Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
- The Holy Spirit, the holy universal Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.